CREATING A NEW BUSINESS IS NOT DIFFICULT
…IF YOU KNOW HOW TO ATTRACT AND ENGAGE THE RIGHT CUSTOMERS!
- Create the right marketing plan to attract potential customers to you.
- Identify customers’ needs better by getting them to participate in the making of the product.
- Make your first sale even before your product is ready by organizing successful pre-order sessions.
Who is this course for?
You work on your idea for several weeks…
Content of the course
Chapter 0: Introduction to the fundamentals of startups
Chapter 1: Turning your idea into a plan that works
- Lesson #1: Pinpointing the 4 most important components of your project
- Lesson #2: Defining the right market for your idea
- Lesson #3: Visualizing your market better by working on your customer persona
- Lesson #4: Creating a meaningful impact by defining your perfect mission statement
- Lesson #5: Working on making your idea (even more) unique
- Lesson #6: Explaining clearly what you want to sell
- Lesson #7: Crafting the right marketing message to attract customers
Chapter 2: Reaching existing communities to validate your idea
Chapter 3: Building and growing your community of potential customers
- Lesson #1: Attracting customers to your website
- Lesson #2: Optimizing your landing page to make your visitors more willing to subscribe
- Lesson #3: Building trust, highlighting your expertise and nurturing the connection with your customers
- Lesson #4: Choosing the right platform to host your community
- Lesson #5: Creating participation and engagement in your community
Chapter 4: Understanding your community’s needs deeper to prepare for the first sale
Chapter 5: Launching and selling your product to the community
- Lesson #1: Boosting your offer by adding services to your main product
- Lesson #2: Building relevant buying options
- Lesson #3: Creating your launching plan
- Lesson #4: Building excitement and urgency to avoid missing sales
About the instructor
Thomas is one of those rare people who is insightful, fun, and incredibly generous. He successfully applies Lean Startup practices to his own business and helps entrepreneurs worldwide do the same. I regularly refer entrepreneurs to read his fantastic blog and to contact him for help. He has helped build my company - and he can help you as well.CHINA
It was great to have an opportunity to run my idea by Thomas for feedback. He was both candid in his view and also very open with the resources he had access to, openly willing to make introductions to others that might be interested in leveraging the new product I'm working on.USA
Understanding what Thomas does was really important for me, as I'm a community builder as well. Still, I think it needed a push and Thomas was the right person to speak with. He let me see my community on a broader scale and gave some great tips of how to grow it. Talk to Thomas if you want to grow your community!CHINA
Hi, I am Thomas Pichon, a nomad entrepreneur. I travel the world and meet new startup founders everyday, offline as well as online, and work with them in order to turn their idea into a sustainable business. I launched “The Collaborative Startup” in order to teach how to grow businesses that work hand in hand with their communities. I gathered all this knowledge in my new course “Mastering Marketing For Startups”. Previously, I launched several startups in various industries, such as SaaS products (collaboration software, e-marketing solution) and even a cooking utensils business. I also helped large organizations to launch successful products (Orange, Danone, Samsung…) by collaborating with their communities. Now, I look forward to helping you too!